Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Love?

I sometimes wonder what it would be like to have everyone love you
Would it be the greatest thing in the world?
I highly doubt it, as with those feelings come the expectations
Love is not unconditional, you have to give something up for it
You would be empty if everyone loved you.
Or would their love fill your soul so you could arise to the expectations
And prove what it is you have to bring.
This is the lesson that must be learned
As its failure will torment your soul
Unless of course you are lucky enough to find that one unconditional love
Then that is all you will need to complete your soul.
Love is truly the fuel that burns inside everyone of us
And its what drives me. My love for all.
If our are lucky enough to read this
Let it be known that you are thought of often.
And hold a special place in my heart and soul

1 comment:

Pinkspy said...

I made a promise to myself
Locked it away deep down inside
Told my heart we'd wait it out
Swore we'd never compromise
I'd rather be alone, Like I am tonight
Than settle for the kind of love
That fades before the morning light

Silence stared me in the face
And I finally heard its voice
It seemed to softly say
That in love you have a choice
Today i got the answer, there's a world of truth behind it
Love is out there waiting somewhere
You just have to go and find it.

I believe in love.