Saturday, October 11, 2008

It's 1am

My biggest problem in life is i usually see people for who they are
Its tough to get through this, as i find that most of what hold people back
are simple little EGO based traits. People at their base level are brilliant
But you only get this when they are traumatized
Otherwise its in human nature to build oneself up to a level that
no one else will ever match. The only people they surround themselves with
are people who agree with them. Yes men they say. I will not say
i have no ego, but i am fully aware when my ego is at play.
Most are not. You are not better than i, and i am not better than you
It's all about the learning experience.
Teach and learn

It's that simple

muah!

5 comments:

Kev said...

Heh, i surprised myself that i made sense last night. Drunken blogging at it most coherent.

Pinkspy said...

You totally stole my MUAH!! Get your own material, YAWN-er.

Pinkspy said...

That being said, not many people are like you Kev.
You are awesome...sometimes.

Kev said...

grassy ass.

i've muahed before i met you :P

Pinkspy said...

Hmmmm, I dunno man. I still think you stole it. You dont seem like the MUAH type.